Friday, July 16, 2010
Posted by: Maisarah’s the name
Time: 5:19 PM
Comments: 0
changed blog song alrd !
all change. got 9 song !
Haiyahhhh, didn't go for choir today ! ♥ it lahhh !

Having flu/cough/fever ^^
Hear this ;

If my name is 'Yours Forever'
And somehow I needda intro myself to you.
What should I say ?
Am I supposed to say,
"Hello(: I'm 'Yours Forever' !"
Like that uhhh ? ^^

Cool ain't it ?
Communicating with Sharepp somehow nowadays.
Like finally. Selalu sombong seyh that guy.
Updating my blog like for the first time.
So lazy to update ._.

Ate Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream just now. Strawberry Cheesecake ^^
Nice, but now, starting to cough badly again.
I think it's starting to take effect now !

I sit beside HeYong now.
I wanna change with KitKat !
I love Ivy a lot.
If not change seat with MengPoh also can !

Wth siahhh MengPoh !
I his FD partner also don't know my name !
Read my name, then ask my last time seat-beside-partner , QingHua.

-|> MengPoh; Ehh, who is this ahh ?
-|> QingHua ; Ahh, Maisarah.
-|> QingHua ; There*pointing to me*
-|> MengPoh; Ohh, *gives me*
-|> Me ; Wth ? You don't know my name ahhh ? I'm your FD partner you know !
-|> Me ; F siahhh.
-|> QingHua ; Ahahaha*laughing+smiling*
-|> MengPoh; Ahahaha*laughing+smiling*

What only lahhhhh.
Thinking of changing my blog skin ahhh !
A nice one !

Kay, Baiiiii ~

Maisarah Dhaniyah
Twelve to Thirteen.
Singaporean.
Sagittarius.
Muslim.
Singer.
I wanna be a singer. I’m taken by Oscar from Sesame Street


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 16072010
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria