Monday, June 28, 2010
Posted by: Maisarah’s the name
Time: 3:18 PM
Comments: 0
Yo ! breakup alrd. Hate him but i still text him. Currently not friends and rarely see him in school :'(
Hope he's fine, alright. I still do care for him though, every time when ppl ask, i get angry and sad :'(
But i relax ahhh. Now, currently drinking oreo crush, that's what i think, i asked for oreo crush but somehow it tastes like oreo chocolate :(
Haiyoh, auntie, go dig your ears lahhh seyhh.
dengs.
first day of school, didn't learn anything, just maths and CME. Ms O go pick me siahhh, then i just say love can overcome anything, then she ask what kind of love, then i say like between friends and families. Not the other one. I first one siahh, Haiyoh. my class, confirm CMI one.
Now I love Oscar who lives in a garbage bin in Sesame Street !

Go away from my mind, all my Syas/sha. All my ex all starting from S, first was Syawal, then second, Syahrizal then last who is the worst i had, was Sharudin. Alright just short post. :))))
Byebye !

Labels: ,


Maisarah Dhaniyah
Twelve to Thirteen.
Singaporean.
Sagittarius.
Muslim.
Singer.
I wanna be a singer. I’m taken by Oscar from Sesame Street


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 16072010
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria