Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Posted by: Maisarah’s the name
Time: 4:20 PM
Comments: 0
Heyyy, back again, Sorry, 1F-ians ! I can't go to the outing ! Sorry ! going out with either friends or family, sorry once again.

been 5 days alrd me and hym not talking. Haiz. nvm. i guess we're breaking up any time. time passes by so slowly. I regretted accepting him. Maybe he'll find someone better. and maybe I'll find someone worser. I just regret accepting him. Feels like the world's crashing down on me, no one who truly cares about me, i'd rather die than stay in this world, I feel like living my next life right now. Really, i feel like hanging myself, I feel suicidal right now, even though i know that there are friends around, real true friends but i just feel suicidal, no one to guide me to the right path.

Been asking my friends, should i brk up with hym, they said yeah, cause you two don't have connection between each other. Is it true ? 5 days alrd, we're not talking and yet, i'm still talking to your friend, Yusri. Everytime, when ppl start to ask why me and Hym aren't talking, i don't know how to reply, i'll just say i don't even know why. i thought you really loved me, but it turned out to be, you didn't even have time to entertain me, if you're asking for forgiveness, I've forgiven you long time ago, I'm just sad now.

I'm letting you go ; I'm loving myself.

I guess this really applies. If you have anything, don't ever come to me, I'm sick of your nonsense, and I guess you even forget about us. I don't wanna talk to you. I thought your prepaid was low, but it doesn't make sense cause i just heard from Mairahh that you called her some day but then she didn't pick her up cause she was like late. All was bullshit, you didn't even have time to entertain me yet you still could call khumairah. Really, I really thought your prepaid was low that you can't even reply my msgs.

Sometimes, i just wish you never existed in my world at all. I wished i didn't see your face on fb first then bumped with you for a few time cause of aniq. Really, I just wish that.

I still love you though. I think i just gotta let you go now. Good bye, and this is the first time I'm actually gonna say his name to you guys, Sharudin, is his name, from class 1b in WWSS.

Labels: ,


Maisarah Dhaniyah
Twelve to Thirteen.
Singaporean.
Sagittarius.
Muslim.
Singer.
I wanna be a singer. I’m taken by Oscar from Sesame Street


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 16072010
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria