Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Posted by: Maisarah’s the name
Time: 6:44 PM
Comments: 0
TWEETZXZX ! Like my new blog? :>
I love it lahhhh, WenLinq ! :>

Thank you, Love Youh ! :> Just realise that, not having a blog is unusual for me, VeryVeryVery Unusual for me. Why? cause, without it, i won't have anything to boast about ! TeHeee ! no lahhhh, jkjk. See my profile?


Here, to boast about my Hym♥:D !
no lahhh, here to talk craps, alotandalotandalotandalotandalotandalotandalot of craps <-- Have fun reading it :>

am i MEAN ? no i'm NOT right? I'm INSANE, that i know.
Here, to talk about 30/05/2010 all the way until today :>

30/05/2010

Accepted Hym, then both of us were like msging here and thr.
Was veryveryvery shy at first; First one to know; Insyirah. She helped Hym.
Then I just accepted him uhhh.

31/05/2010

Msn-ed with him, alot. Awww, I love you too. He said, he missed me very much. 1 month is too long for him to not see my face.
Awww, so sweet lah you. He kept asking me what time i go to school the next day cause i have choir.
Whoahhh, you very cute lehhh. KECOH lahh seyh.
Then, lastly, he asked me, ehhh, can i go to school with you tomorrow?
then i say cann ah, but what time?
he says, anytime.
then i say, 1220 afternoon, i chose the time, your turn to choose the place
Hym; Okayokay, under your blok.
Me; okayokay.

A while later; He msged,
Hym; ehhh, i cannot go to school with you uhh. sorry.
Me; nvm. it's okay. nxt time.
Hym; okay.

1st of June

7 in the morning, he msg-ed me saying this;
Hym; ehhhh, later under your blok around 1220 afternoon; i can go with you to school later.
Me; ohhhh, okayokay(:
Hym; (:
Me; <:
Hym; when are we gonna stop smiling like this?
Me; i love smiling<:

hilarious lahhh he !

a while later; msged me again

Hym; ehhhh, sorry, i cannot go to school with you later; have to go to my aunt's house. sorry.
Me; nvm, it's okay, next time luhhh.
Hym; Wednesday, you got go to school?
Me; yeahhh. but then 8 am must reach school.
Hym; then Thursday?
Me; like today uhhh.
Hym; okayokay, thursday i walk you to school okay?
Me; okayokay<;
Hym; kay.

a while later; msg-ed me again
Hym; you at where now?
Me; home, going down now.
Hym; i'm under your blok now.

after that; i go down and saw him with his bicycle. OMG.
with his bicycle lehhh. WT ?! =-="
HAIZZ.
So ungentlemanly siahh,
Haizzz.
but he's still mine though♥
:)))))))

2/06/2010

Haizzz,
today bad day, wore my sister shoes, that i only knew when i was in choir,
then took the wrong bag to school, my sister's bag. cause same colour whatt, so mixed up uhh. then my father had to make a u-turn back home, then i go up, take my bag. Haizz. then had to do the YOG thing, Choir, Mr Goh didn't turn up today, the song very hard but damn interesting lorhhh (:
Balinese Traditional song.
but the YOG thing quite fun lorhhh, with Wenlinq, Bernice, Faiszah ((((:
We laugh a lot, talk a lot ended up, we painted only the whole ping-pong ball. That was like rolling it on the pallet only. XP

Msg-ed him,
Me; ehhhh, tomorrow you sending me or not?
Hym; see first ar.
Me; okayokay, but confirm by today okay ? :)
Hym; okayokay :)

I think i boasted most about Hym today right?
hehe, sorry XD.
didn't mean to.
ohh okay,
Credits goes to WenLinqq, thanks,
For doing this blog for me :)))))



Maisarah Dhaniyah
Twelve to Thirteen.
Singaporean.
Sagittarius.
Muslim.
Singer.
I wanna be a singer. I’m taken by Oscar from Sesame Street


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 16072010
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria